Small to Medium Business
Services,(Electrical, Construction, etc.), Engineering, Legal, Medical, Accounting, Banking/Finance
Client Network Size/s:
3, 4, 5, 7, 11, 15, 19, 20, 24, 32-Users
Wallingford, Meriden, North Haven, Milford, West Haven, Cheshire, Rocky Hill, Danbury, Middletown, Glastonbury, Hartford, Naugatuck, Hamden, New Haven, Greenwich, Westport, Windsor Locks, Waterbury, Shelton
CST Blanket Contract Coverage:
- On-site and Remote Host Network Administration & Maintenance (including server security and virus updates)
- On-site and Depot Break/Fix Hardware Coverage (includes both in and out-of warranty Server, PC, Printer, Plotter, Notebook, Monitor repair)
- Desktop and Anti-Virus Imaging/Deployment Teams
- Internet/Email Administration, Monitoring & Filtering (Spam)
- On-call Network and Server Disaster/Data Recovery
- Current & Future Project Management
- Complete Engineer and Technician Documentation (including year end cost analysis)
What makes CST unique is that our staff essentially becomes your personal IT department, but at the fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time technical staff. For our small-to-medium sized clients, they don't have to worry about the costs associated with IT recruiting, screening, training, and retention not to mention costs of benefits (health, medical, dental), paid vacations, sick leave and payroll tax. CST's IT services are there when you need us and working with other clients when you don't which incidentally keeps our technical staff's skills and experience diverse and sharp.
Client Server Technology offers tailor-made contracts for a wide range of SMB clients. From 10 (never-expiring) bank hours to have a Network Engineer on-call to a blanket contract that includes service and coverage on everything IT, every client's need is different and CST adapts to each of their specific needs and requirements.
Contact Client Server Technology today for a free on-site IT evaluation report called TAP(Technology Assessment Profile). TAP is a computer software program that takes all facets of an organization's technology and infrastructure and generates a detailed report that outlines areas that are well covered as well as areas that need to be addressed.